Victory Christian Academy is a non-denominational, non-profit school designed to provide each child with the special reinforcement, assistance and support needed to begin fulfilling God’s special purpose in his/her life. It offers a well-rounded high-academic curriculum geared to the average and above average student and emphasizes God’s standards and principles of Christian training throughout the curriculum.
The importance of the early childhood years cannot be over-emphasized. These years lay the foundation for all future learning. This is the time in a child’s life when he begins to relate to his world to other children to adults and to deal with his emotions learning to channel them into acceptable outlets. This is also the time when his self-esteem develops. Our philosophy as a school is to help your child become the best that he/she can be through the use of developmentally appropriate activities and experiences.
Victory Christian Academy Stands for Success
A child’s foundation determines her degree of success in life. The strongest and most secure foundation on which a child can build comes from the principles of the Word of God.
Victory Christian Academy Offers:
- A Bible-based God-centered Curriculum
- High Academic Standards
- A Strong Emphasis on the “”Basics”” of Education
- A Proven Phonics Reading Program in Kindergarten
- Beginner’s Spanish
- Character Training
- High Emphasis on Godly Principles
- Computer Access in the classrooms
- Low Student-Teacher Ratio
- A Disciplined Yet Loving Atmosphere
- Affordable Tuition
We believe God has given us an ongoing vision of a school where His Word is an everyday part of the student’s life. We consider it our obligation to provide South Baldwin County with a quality Christian School and a Christian approach to educating our children.
We admit students of any race color national and ethnic origin to all the rights privileges programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race color
We want this school to be a place where you can feel comfortable to visit us anytime and for you to know that you can have input into your child’s education at all times.
What Others Have Said About Victory Christian Academy
- “I appreciate the cheerful, warm and caring atmosphere at Victory Christian Academy and the attention each child receives.”
- “Our daughter has become an excellent reader because of the Kindergarten phonics program.”
- “Victory Christian Academy is a healthy environment for a child to be nurtured and taught. Victory Christian Academy has helped to instill a sense of self-worth in our son.”
- “We are pleased with the Biblical and excellent academic foundation our children have gained by attending Victory Christian Academy.”
Victory Christian Academy Information
Complete the form and we will contact you about VCA (Victory Christian Academy). There is NO OBLIGATION of any kind. Your information will be confidential and never shared.